Stanley Primary School: the best place for under 3's and beginners.
(Please click on "WHERE WE TEACH" from the menu bar for a description of the pool and instructions on Where to go)
Under 3's : an adult must accompany the child in the water; group has exclusive use of the pool and there are upto 8 children with their adults per group.
- Monday 10.30 & 11am and 11.30am
- Friday 9.30 and 10.00am
Preschoolers & home-schoolers: for children over 3 years of age. Adults sit on the poolside and watch the lessons. There are no more than 3 children in the group and the tutor in the water with them; and no more than 3 groups in the pool simultaneously.
- Monday:9.30 & 10am
- Mondays & Tuesdays:1pm to 3pm (last lesson starting 2.30pm)
School children: no more than 3 children in a group and tutor in the water with them. Parents sit on the poolside and watch.
- Monday to Fridays: 3.30 to 6pm (last session starting 5.30pm)
- Saturdays:8.30am to 5.30pm
Over 7’s only: no more than 3 children in a group and the tutor in the water with them. Parents sit on the poolside and watch.
- Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays 6pm – 6.30pm